Are you a coach, counsellor, therapist, or somebody with a learning and development remit? Have you noticed your clients experience any of the following?:
mBraining - using your multiple intelligences for wiser, compassionate living
◆ Internal conflict between their thoughts, feelings and actions
◆ Repeatedly not acting upon or sabotaging their dreams, goals and plans
◆ Doing unwanted behaviours or habits and don’t know why and difficulty stopping
◆ Challenges in making decisions or are unable to motivate themself to take action towards their health goals
◆ Chronically experiencing disempowering emotional states such as frustration, depression, anger, anxiety, etc.
◆ Chronic health issues, especially those to do with the heart or gut region
People are struggling to cope with the uncertainties of modern day living. Depression and anxiety is on the rise globally. Changing political climates & tensions, technological advances such as AI & the implications for jobs, families, & the economy means people are stressed.
Young people are also struggling. School pressures are affecting children as young as 4 & social media is affecting young girls’ mental wellbeing.
People need to find wiser ways of living and being…
“mBraining coaches you in aligning your three brains to achieve greater wisdom, success and happiness in a world of massive change.”- Grant Soosalu
mBraining – where neuroscience meets spirituality
Neuroscience research has evidenced that we have intelligences within our heart & gut. These complex, adaptive neural networks are considered ‘brains’ that operate using learned patterns & habits which may not serve your clients’ goals in business & life.
How your clients’ multiple brains communicate & operate with each other is vital for their congruence, success & happiness.
mBraining isn’t just another coaching modality or system somebody has created. The field is grounded in research – Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka, the co-developers read 600 neuroscience research papers on the head, heart and gut ‘brains’. As experts in behavioural modelling & NLP (as well as other disciplines, including science & spiritual practices), they recognised the implications for human potential. They applied their concept, & through action research designed a roadmap & techniques to communicate & engage with each intelligence, resulting in generative outcomes & wisdom.
The product of their labour of love is a book ‘mBraining – using your multiple brains to do cool stuff’ & Coach Certification training, to empower coaches to use neuroplasticity & create new neural pathways for new ways of thinking, feeling, doing and being in clients & in themselves.
If you’re ready to attend a Certified Coach Workshop the course details are below, if not, treat yourself to the book.
Become a Certified mBIT Coach
During this 4 day training these are the powerful techniques you will learn & practice:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises (Day 1)(Days 2, 3 & 4)
- How to harness the innate intelligences & generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’
- An entire suite of powerful & easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart & gut brains, & what is called the Highest Expression of each – Creativity, Compassion & Courage
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, & how to move beyond it
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress & gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
- How to work with the ‘Core Competencies Framework’ to quickly diagnose unresourceful states, & discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
- The technique of ‘mBIT Neural Syntax Mapping’ to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
- How to work with ‘mBIT Neural Integration Engagements’ to significantly amplify the effectiveness & power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains
- How to recognise & overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brains.
By the end of the training, as a certified coach, you’ll be able to use techniques to facilitate empower clients to gain control of their nervous system, using ‘Balanced Breathing’; as well as identifying which ‘brain’ to coach to create change before integrating and aligning them all for greater creativity, compassion, courage & ultimately for wisdom to emerge.